[Mapserver-users] what to do w/ ming swf's?

Grant, Ryan rgrant at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Apr 29 15:00:05 EDT 2003

As far as I know, there is no way to make ActionScript calls from php.

So calls such as the one that I used are contained written using the
Macromedia Flash author product. The project files are .fla, which publish
to .swf. I'm not currently aware of any free tools that let you work with
.fla files.

To John Arthur:
I haven't experimented with any layers containing labels yet, but that's
next on my list of things to try

Regards,

Ryan Grant