[Mapserver-users] WMS questions

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Apr 29 15:11:16 EDT 2003

Mike -

Could you send your MAP file so we can see how things are set up?  Does
your PROJECTION block look EXACTLY like this?

PROJECTION
	"init=epsg:26918"
END

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com