[Mapserver-users] Shape files-Novice

Kieran J. Ames kames at keyspanenergy.com
Wed Apr 30 11:05:47 EDT 2003

I remember some software available (google search United Nations, GIS,
raster, vector, MapScan) developed by the United Nations Statistics Division
that I THOUGHT did this kind of thing. I never tried it out but, here are
some links.
Kieran

http://www.valpo.edu/geomet/geo/courses/geo415/digitize.htm
http://www.ons.dz/unfpa/software/mapscan.htm