[Mapserver-users] Java Exception - java.lang ClassNotFound

Hurtubise, Yvette Hurtubise at chilliwack.com
Wed Apr 30 13:56:13 EDT 2003

Hello everyone...

I'm having a little problem a MapServer Application that I tranfered from my computer to a co-workers. The application works fine on my computer but when he tries to run in on his he gets an exception   java.lang ClassNotFound Excetion Rosa 2000.

All I have done so far is copy my whole folder (including my map file, html files, Rosa, etc) from my wwwroot folrder to his wwwroot folder.  The paths are the same on both computers.

Both of the computers run on the same platform (windows 2000) and both have the itasca demo running. I have checked (to the best of my ablilities) to make sure that everything in the Rosa folder was tranfered properly.  I'm still new to MapServer so I figure I'm missing some step, but I just can't figure it out.

If anyone would be able to tell me what I have done wrong/missed, that would be great.

Thanks,
Yvette Hurtubise