[Mapserver-users] Polygons in shape files.

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:33:50 EDT 2003

Hi

I had a shape file that looked like the one you have. My
problem was a extents box that was created as a polygon
when I imported the file into arcview. The box was on top
of all the other features masking them out, once i deleted
the box i could see the features under it.

Cheers
Randy

--- Gardner Lloyd Bickford III <gbickford at netacus.com>