[Mapserver-users] Simple tutorial

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 5 08:46:50 EST 2003

Hi,
The variable "program" must be replaced by your Mapserver EXE so that the
form sends the necessary information to create your map.

EX: in my case program is :<form method=GET
action="/cgi-bin/mapserver400/mapserv.exe">

I have a simple demo running on:
http://www.cgcq.rncan.gc.ca/lcnp/mapserver_demo/maritimes/demo_init3.html

On the splash page you'll find a link to MapServer 4.0 Tutorial. Have you
tried this tutorial?

Hopes this help?

Héryk