FW: [Mapserver-users] RE: Topozone in the news ..

Lowther, David W dlowther at ou.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:15:26 EST 2003

Hey Bob,

While we are still new to the partnership, it seems as though the
relationship between a partner and USGS provides a nice way to convey ideas
/ suggestions / etc... In fact, that's one of the goals of the partnership.
In theory, there would be a heirarchy of partnerships through which
appropriate comments could flow. But, considering how many useful tips and
answers I pick up from the Mapserver Users Group it sure does seem like a
National Map Users Group (or another for whatever implementation is
happening) would be in order.

Dave