[Mapserver-users] DTED Mapping Data

James Anderson james at danisat.net
Thu Dec 11 09:38:29 EST 2003

Hiya,

Thanks for the input.  The mapserver I am using is compiled with GDAL.  So
would I just setup it up like a normal raster layer ?  How to I go about
georeferencing it ?  Would I use a world file like with .png files ??  Is
there any chance you could give an example of mapserver layer setup ?

Thanks,

James.