[Mapserver-users] Dynamic Templates in v4.0

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Dec 15 15:46:06 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am somewhat confused about how templates are handled in 4.0.  In 3.6 it
was fairly straight forward to specify a template in the URL.  For some
reason, I can not get this to work in 4.0.  Any suggestions?  I have looked
in the history.txt and the latest documentation and have not been able to
find a concrete example.  Could someone provide an example?

Once again, thank you in advance!

Joost van Ulden
Programmer/Analyst
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission geologique du Canada
101 - 605 Robson Street / 101 - 605 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.-B.)
V6B 5J3
Office/Bureau:  604.666.7525
fax/telecopieur: 604.666.1124