[Mapserver-users] Empty screen with .tab file?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 16 17:53:17 EST 2003

Denis Louvegnies wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Hugo and I have the same problem.
> For me even with the absolute path it still doesn't work.
>
> I wounder if any one could open a MapInfo file with php_mapscript41.dll....

Unfortunately I'm not setup to test on Windows so I can't help. Perhaps
you can file a bug with all the details and your data file and if/when
another developer on Windows has time to test this then they'll get back
to you.

BTW, did you try loading the same file with another DLL for version 4.0
or 3.6?

  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca