[Mapserver-users] time support

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Dec 16 21:20:41 EST 2003

Thanks for the info.  This sounds like a good workaround.

Initially, we will preprocess our data such that the time attributes are
ISO8601, so that any OGC:WMS client can query through this mechanism, so
that when MapServer updates with time functionality, existing bindings will
not break via the interface.

Thanks!

..Tom