[Mapserver-users] MapServer User Meeting - June 2004

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 18 17:57:24 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Ottawa MapServer Users Group, I'm very happy to invite
all of you to next year's MapServer User Meeting, here in Ottawa, Canada.

Our planning committee has been hard at work in the past few months
beginning getting the initial plans in place in order to put on an event
like this one.

There will be a lot more details in the months ahead, but I'll pass
along what I can for now:

The Event: Open Source GIS Conference and MapServer User Meeting

- We figured since we're doing this for MapServer, why not at the same
time have an event that's open to ALL the open soure GIS community!

Your Hosts: The Ottawa MapServer Users Group

- About a third of the Ottawa group is actively involved in planning the
event, and everybody will be participating in the actual event when it
happens.

The Date: June 9-11, 2004
The Venue: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

That's about all I can tell you for now. We've got a great program in
the works, some fun events. So for now, mark it on your calendars -- and
you'll be hearing a lot more from us re. registering, program,
workshops/presentations, exhibition, etc..

We're already excited - and it's still 6 months away!

I will be in touch much more very soon. In the meantime, I wish you all
wonderful holidays and a happy new year in the weeks ahead.

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga
President, DM Solutions Group