[Mapserver-users] looking voor sample map file using FMEObjects gateway

Emil Zegers EZS at DeStraat.NL
Mon Dec 22 08:17:50 EST 2003

Hello list,

I want to test drive using Mapserver with the FMEObjects gateway but I cannot find any info on how to set this up other then the message that it is a supported format in the documentation on http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/ogr-howto.html and some more explanation on http://ogr.maptools.org/drv_fme.html.

Maybe somebody could provide a map file sample or point me to any url's where I can find some documentation?

Thanx in advance.

Best regards,

Emil Zegers