[Mapserver-users] data layer buffer size

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Dec 29 11:26:51 EST 2003

There is no default length built in, the data member is a char *. Only
thing I can think of is that flex (which is used to tokenize the
mapfile) may have a setting that can be changed. A cursory google search
suggests that flex tokens can be upto 8k in length. Are you approaching
that?

Steve

>>> Nick Petersen-Bergeron <bergeron at zedxinc.com> 12/29/2003 9:28:27 AM

I'm wondering if there's a maximum length for the data member of a
layer?  If so, how do I increase that?  I'm having a problem with long

queries using PostGIS with Perl mapscript.  I can use a SetFilter to
get
around the problem, but I'd like to get to the root of it instead of
using
a workaround.

Thanks,

Nick Petersen-Bergeron