[Mapserver-users] Projection woes, Revisited.

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Tue Feb 4 17:49:48 EST 2003

OK, Thanks a lot Ed...

Not sure if I should be happy (I am), or frustrated (I am). Anyway, here's
what happened.

I took Ed's PROJ tree, and simply replaced mine. Once this was done, it
worked. A quick look at

  http://207.250.243.23/projtest/projtest.html

will verify this.

This is NOT using the new 3.7 executable... all I did was replace the
contents of the PROJ directory. This is really worth noting somewhere. Where
is one supposed to get all of the stuff that's in the PROJ directory? Does
that come from the remote sensing site? Anyway, if someone can clear these
questions up for me, I will put a detailed windows - PROJ setup page in the
WIKI.

Chip