[Mapserver-users] create and display point obj on the fly

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at educagri.fr
Tue Feb 4 09:37:08 EST 2003

Le mer 05/02/2003 à 22:23, Hankley, Chip a écrit :
> In PHP-MapScript, I create the Dbase file using the xBase functions that
> are
> part of PHP.
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.dbase.php
>
> In particular, check out dbase_create:
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.dbase-create.php

hi,
thanks for this suggestion, i will have test on it today. But could you
tell me if it's easy to populate a dbase file to abtain a valid (.shp,
.shx, .dbf) group of file.
I don't know anything about keeping link between the geography data
(.shp, .shx) and semantic data (.dbf). Is it a simple question of order
in the dbf file. Will the order in the dbf correspond to shapes index ?

If you have any experience on this subject, let me know
thanks
Lionel
--
AgrogeomaTIC
CNERTA-ENESAD, 4 rue champs-prevois, batiment grand-champs, 21000 Dijon