[Mapserver-users] How to make labels in MS with PostGIS

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Tue Feb 4 11:41:03 EST 2003

Christian,

In MapServer CGI layers are only automatically shown when they have
"STATUS DEFAULT". Layers with "STATUS ON" are only visible when they are
explicitly named in the calling URL.

Really, can this FAQ (Frequently Answered Question) be documented in a
prominent place? So many people on this list have been staring at a
blank map and wondering what on earth was going on.

Jan Hartmann