[Mapserver-users] Is there an echo in here?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Feb 20 21:11:09 EST 2003

Are folks posting messages twice, or are the same messages being sent
out more than once?  I'm seeing several messages that first showed up a
day or two ago.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com