[Mapserver-users] Gmap75 demo - gd - freetype problem

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Feb 23 09:21:53 EST 2003

Is it possible that PHP and MapScript are not compiled with the same
version of GD?  The phpinfo() information seems to report that Freetype
is included, but perhaps the GD that was used to compile MapServer (or
the libgd.so that MapServer finds at runtime) is another version that
was not compiled with TTF.  (Make sure you really have only one version
of GD on your system)

Or perhaps the problem is related to using GD 2 with MapServer 3.6.x.  I
have only used GD 1.x with MapServer 3.6 so I don't know if things will
work fine with GD 2.

Daniel