[Mapserver-users] no map, single black line

richard hornsby rhornsby at io.osuedc.org
Thu Jan 23 12:09:11 EST 2003

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but I'm stuck.  I've got the demo app
running just fine, which seems to indicate that I've installed the cgi
correctly, ie:

  http://io.osuedc.org/mapserv/itasca/demo_init.html

However, I cannot follow the first example of the tutorial for anything.
I went so far as to download the tutorial package, and install it with the
same exact paths it already has, and I'm getting the same results as when
I was trying to follow along with my own data/.map file:  a single black
vertical line, and nothing else, ie:

  http://io.osuedc.org/terrasipBProjects/tutorial35/s1/s1ex1.html

If anyone could provide any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.
I'm sure its some stupid thing I'm overlooking.

-rj
osuedc systems developer

--
Information Center, n.:
        A room staffed by professional computer people whose job it is to

rj hornsby . systems engineer . www.osuedc.org
human and community resource development
p 614 688 8761 . f 614 688 8762