[Mapserver-users] Wrapping a RASTER layer around

poff poff at sixbit.org
Sun Jul 6 11:29:43 EDT 2003

I wonder if there is a simple fix for this.

When panning on a map, is there any way to "wrap around" the data so that,
for example on the world, if a user was to pan right of japan, they would
end up seeing the US instead of lots of blank space where the
rectangular data ends?

I could of course do this "manually" by checking the extent in my script
and changing it, but is there another (automatic)  behaviour that I'm missing
out on? Maybe I could just do a if(extent>map_extent); calc which way they
should be redirected and do it; fi

Thanks for any ideas,
poff at sixbit.org