[Mapserver-users] queries to postgis

Bill Wheaton gisgeek at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 07:58:19 EDT 2003

Folks--

I saw some discussion over the last couple of months about a problem
with postgis or postgresql that affected the ability to do a query by
point in mapserver to a postgis database.  I'm having the exact problem
reported earlier.  I haven't been able to tell from the list whether or
not a fix had been made for this problem or not.  Can someone confirm
that a fix (or work around) has been made?  If there is a fix, which
version of mapserver would the fix have been included in (4.0 beta?
CVS?).   Many thanks.

Bill.

I'm using mapserver 3.6, postgresql 7.3.