[Mapserver-users] Re: Compilation problems

Jordy Keighan jkeighan at cubewerx.com
Tue Jul 8 12:59:05 EDT 2003

--------------080001050305040603030802

Thxs that fixed the compilation problems

but why
when i got to /htdocs/info.phtml
do i get " MapServer version 3.7 (development) OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE "
when i installed 3.6.6 with proj

Jordy

Daniel Morissette wrote:

>Jordy Keighan wrote:
>

>>Ok, I used mapserv-3.6.6

>>gcc: unrecognized option `-rdynamic-Wl'
>>make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/mapserver-3.6.6/mapscript/php3'
>>

>A few things to try:
>
>You could edit the mapscript/php3/Makefile to change the "-rdynamic-Wl"
>to "-rdynamic" only.
>
>Another option would be to add --enable-internal-ld-detect to your
>configure options since you use version 3.6.  This will trigger the use
>of a new macro for the php_mapscript.so linking parameters that fixes
>several issues of this type, this new macro is used by default in
>version 4.0.
>
>Daniel

--------------080001050305040603030802

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thxs that fixed the compilation problems <br>
but why<br>
when i got to /htdocs/info.phtml <br>
do i get " <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 color="#000000">MapServer version 3.7 (development) OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE</font>
"<br>
when i installed 3.6.6 with proj<br>
Jordy<br>
Daniel Morissette wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Jordy Keighan wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Ok, I used mapserv-3.6.6

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">gcc: unrecognized option `-rdynamic-Wl'