[Mapserver-users] generate maps in WBMP (for WAP)

Pedro Salazar pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt
Fri Jul 11 09:27:31 EDT 2003

--=-UdS6l5wUZ4qEnhthh/O9

> If you look at the temp image file does it have a size > 0?
> If you do a "file" on the temp image file does it identify as the
> correct type?

I can't get a conclusion about that because either the generated WBMPs
by mapserver or the WBMPs I make through GIMP (image application), a
_file_ reports it as "data". There is no doubt about the "construction"
of the WBMP (there aren't empty), and I'm not using any transparency=20
now.

regards,
Pedro Salazar.
--=20