[Mapserver-users] generate maps in WBMP (for WAP)

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Jul 11 08:48:46 EDT 2003

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the WBMP format but I do think it
could be some sort of color problem.
The posts that I located which reported problems with WBMP's seemed to
refer to problems when converting images with transparent backgrounds
into WBMP, the images became all white or all black.
If you look at the temp image file does it have a size > 0?
If you do a "file" on the temp image file does it identify as the
correct type?
I think newer versions of ImageMagick are capable of reading and writing
WBMP files so you should be able to use the "display" command to view it.
Also, possibly the GD list could shed some more light on the subject.?
Lowell

The following message was sent by Pedro Salazar
<pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt> on 11 Jul 2003 10:39:15 +0100.