[Mapserver-users] email from steve.lime

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Jul 11 16:06:14 EDT 2003

It appears to be a virus that was most likely not sent by Steve Lime but
another infected machine.
He's just so popular that his email address is in a bunch of address books.
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32sobige.html
Lowell

The following message was sent by Randy James <rjames57 at yahoo.com> on
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:43:56 -0700 (PDT).