[Mapserver-users] email from steve.lime

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Jul 11 23:53:23 EDT 2003

Forgive me for not recalling the details, but that's a fairly nasty
Windows/Outlook virus that started showing up about 2 weeks or so ago.
Since I don't have any windows machines anymore, I didn't register it to
long-term memory.

Don't open the attachments.  Delete 'em from the folder, and considering
burning your Windows CD.  Oh.  Sorry.  Got carried away.  The last is
marginally in error; the first 2 are legitimate.

A quick google search rendered a quick result:  w32_sobig is the virus.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.e@mm.html

gerry