[Mapserver-users] email from steve.lime

Bjoern Platzen bplatzen at sosnetz.de
Fri Jul 11 17:07:54 EDT 2003

Hi,

it's not just Steve...

I recieved an "Undeliverable Mail"-Message. Seems as if someone sent the
same Email using my adress.

I think, someone has taken the adresses out of the list-archives...

Since I am posting to Mailing-Lists, I've got this problem.

Bye,

Bjoern.

Am Freitag, 11. Juli 2003 21:43 schrieb Randy James:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone else recieved this email? It contains just one
> line and an attachment that shows up as
> "UNKNOWN_PARAMETER_FILE file" than i see
> name=your_details.zip is the attachment. I replied to Steve
> asking him if he sent it, but i think he is out?
>
> Cheers
> Randy
>
> --- steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us wrote:
> > Please see the attached zip file for details.
> >
> > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-zip-compressed
>
> name=your_details.zip

small office solutions
info at sosnetz.de  -  http://www.sosnetz.de