[Mapserver-users] Mapserver Bug

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Tue Jul 15 13:18:42 EDT 2003

I have found my error. I was filling in the polygons lower down. If I fill the polygons lower down then everything I drew up above would not appear. My question is how do I make a layer transparent? My data comes from a shapefile. Can I use the OFFSITE tag or should I use something else. Here is a layer definition:
LAYER
# fast file
  NAME "counties"
  DATA boarders/counties