[Mapserver-users] Compiling win32 binary

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Thu Jul 17 16:11:18 EDT 2003

Hi list,

I decided to use Cygwin to compile mapserv, worked great except for one thing. I built gd-2.0.15 with true type font support (no errors). I didn't make install it. When i build mapserv with --with-gd pointing to that directory, it compiles fine. When I run it on the command line there is no support for true type fonts.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks
Zamil