[Mapserver-users] MapServer documentation information

Thomas Thomas
Thu Jul 17 18:17:00 EDT 2003

Timely question Eduardo. There are actually three different sets
of documentation (I am talking about the "Documentaiton Project"
here). But that's not all that clear to people. We are meeting
tomorrow to agree on how that deficiency is best fixed and then
will fix it.

Note also that there has always been another e-mail list
<http://lists.gis.umn.edu/mailman/listinfo/mapserver-docs> for
those that wish to contribute to the MapServer Documentation
Project.

This is one of several things that will change (improve, we hope)
over the next months regards the UMN MapServer Web site.

Tom

>From: "Eduardo Patto Kanegae" <eduardo at linkgeo.com.br>
>
>Hi listers,
>
>    Where could I get some information about current status of
each document of a distro documentation?

>    For example, about MapServer 3.7 documentation... what
documents are finished or in still revision/development?

>this could be interesting to avoid writers of creating something
that someother is already working on or it's good to know what
docs are OK for translation.