[Mapserver-users] Pls sugguest me

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Thu Jun 12 03:35:00 EDT 2003

Mon,

There's plenty of information regarding these issues on the mapserver internet
pages: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/
Go to the documentation section and read away. The wiki documents also may
contain usefull info (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl).
BTW the short answers are: 1:yes, 2:see
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/unix-install-howto.html, 3:yes, 4:search
the archives of this mailing list, it has been discussed before.

Cheers,
Vincent.