[Mapserver-users] INDEXNQUERY

Palle Due Larsen palle at mail-online.dk
Wed Mar 5 10:02:21 EST 2003

Hi all,

What I really would like is the INDEXNQUERY mode. This would allow me to
find and display multiple shapes by index. However, this does not exist.
I guess I could achieve the same result with a filter, but I am afraid
that performance wouldn't be up to standards.
Does anyone have a suggestion regarding how to implement this? I am
normally using PERL mapscript for advanced purposes, but I would prefer
a normal CGI solution.

Best regards

Palle Due Larsen, Carl Bro GIS&IT

PS: Someone on the list asked for a mapserver frame solution. Carl Bro
GIS&IT has developed one at http://vestamt.carlbro.dk.

Få en gratis emailkonto her: www.mail-online.dk
Deltag i en lille brugerundersøgelse på
nettet, og vind et gavekort på 50.000 kroner..!
www.directoffice.dk/konkurrence