[Mapserver-users] itemquery 3.7

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 11:39:02 EST 2003

Hi

I just started getting results from itemquery with
3.7, but I am not getting the results i expect. When I
do get results it is always the first item in the
database. I am guessing that I do not understand what
the query should look like. I was reading the archives
on the subject and found referance to regex. So when
using the CGI what version of regex is used? Does
anyone have a ready made guide for the regular
expressions(regex) used by the mapserver cgi?

Cheers
Randy