[Mapserver-users] itemquery 3.7

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 5 12:48:57 EST 2003

Regex is totally system dependent so you need to check the man pages
for the library on your system. It's definitely not perl regex
though...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> randy james <rjames57 at yahoo.com> 03/05/03 10:39AM >>>
Hi

I just started getting results from itemquery with
3.7, but I am not getting the results i expect. When I
do get results it is always the first item in the
database. I am guessing that I do not understand what
the query should look like. I was reading the archives
on the subject and found referance to regex. So when
using the CGI what version of regex is used? Does
anyone have a ready made guide for the regular
expressions(regex) used by the mapserver cgi?

Cheers
Randy