[Mapserver-users] have a dynamic map file?

=?gb2312?q?Chen=20Fu?= novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 6 05:50:18 EST 2003

Hi!

I am using mapserver as server to browse satellite
image quickview (resampled image) . my question is how
to have a dynamic map file.

In demos of mapserver, we only select some layers that
are already described in map file, and [layers] tell
cgi to show some and hide others.

Because there is thousands of images, and in mapserver
one image must be a layer, i must dynamic generate a
new map file to tell mapserver which tiff must be
catched to render. But i dont know how to do it yet.
Any guru can give me a hand?

Thank you :)