[Mapserver-users] have a dynamic map file?

=?gb2312?q?Chen=20Fu?= novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 6 06:48:52 EST 2003

Thank for your suggestion :)

But in fact, i try to display several images at the
same time for maybe the user like to have several
images nearby to describe a larger area. Maybe we can
leave ten layers (the largest number) for raster and
show only some of them according to the user's
selection.

But do we have a easy way to write some php or cgi to
generate new map? Or is there something like #include
in map file to link another file which i can store the
dynamic layers inside and regenerate it frequently?

 --- Oliver Wesp <wesp at gdv.com> µÄÕýÎÄ£º>