[Mapserver-users] have a dynamic map file?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Mar 6 08:24:04 EST 2003

Look at the TILEINDEX keyword, and read the Raster HOWTO documentation.  One MapServer layer can contain many images.  I have a single MapServer layer with over 50,000 images in it.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com