[Mapserver-users] Help Request / datum shifts

Kieran J. Ames kames at keyspanenergy.com
Thu Mar 6 12:12:12 EST 2003

Ed, Chip,
So what does this mean for your basic Mapserver user, (eg: anyone like me who doesn't know Jack about compiling Proj or Mapserver)? What steps would one take to make sure we could line up geographic data with projected data? -- when there are
datum issues.
If someone could tell me how to do it, I'd be happy to put together the necessary sample data files to include in a tutorial in how to combine these data into meaningful, easy to understand mapserver maps.
Kieran