[Mapserver-users] Searching items on maps

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 12:09:59 EST 2003

Hi

I have just setup itemquery using MS 3.7 with a shape
layer that works for me this is the form i used.

cheers
randy

<!--  search form -->
<form method="get"
action="http://my.server/cgi-bin/mapserv";>
<input type="hidden" name="map"
value="/var/www/html/gis/maps/territory_proj.map">
<input type="hidden" name="mapext" value="shapes">
<input type="hidden" name="savequery" value="true">
<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="itemquery">
<input type="hidden" name="qlayer" value="l_fc">
<input type="hidden" name="qitem" value="MAPSTAND">
<input type="TEXT" size="30" name="qstring" value="">
<input type="submit" value="Search">
</form>
<!-- /search form -->