[Mapserver-users] A QUERY only mapfile, PHP/Mapscript, get not results

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Mar 8 16:53:42 EST 2003

woodbri at swoodbridge.com wrote:

> Ah Ha!
>
> I got it. There seems to be a bug or documentation problem. The
> template MUST be inside a CLASS ... END block, contrary to the
> documentation.

Actually, I think the solution to the enigma would be: "the layer must
contain at least one class".

TEMPLATEs at the layer level do work (we use them), but your initial map
in which the TEMPLATE was at the layer level didn't seem to contain a
CLASS... and without at least one CLASS in the LAYER then no feature
will be selected for querying.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca