[Mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS server+client ?

Lars V. Nielsen LVN at gispro.dk
Sat Mar 8 17:45:11 EST 2003

Hi again,

Found a cure for my problem.

It seems that having a SHAPEPATH in a map file without vector/raster layers, i.e. only with WMS client connections, will somehow
block the display of these.
Why ? I haven't the faintest idea. But when I removed the SHAPEPATH statement it worked.

Maybe one of the developer can tell whether it's a bug or a WAD ?

Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen
GisPro, Denmark
http://www.gispro.dk/