[Mapserver-users] Oraclespatial status ...

Rodrigo Zanato Tripodi tripodi at cttmar.univali.br
Tue Mar 11 10:14:04 EST 2003

Michael,

The maporaclespatial.c is not completely done, but it is functional.

You can query a sdo layer through the mapfile using DATA tag, but you can´t
manipulate these results through mapscript *yet*.

I am working on that.

Please, be more specific on your question and I will help you.

--
Rodrigo Zanato Tripodi
Laboratório de Computação Aplicada - CTTMar/Univali
tripodi at cttmar.univali.br
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br