[Mapserver-users] New Macos 10.2.3 Instructions Posted

Bill Wheaton gisgeek at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 19:34:23 EST 2003

GISers:

I recently worked through the installation of a complete
mapserver/postgresql/postgis system under macos X (10.2.3) and
developed a set of cookbook instructions to document the procedures.  I
thought it might be helpful for others so I added a note to the
MapServer WIKI (at the bottom of the MapServerCompilation -> macos X
section) that contains a link to the instructions.  The actual
instructions are at http://home.nc.rr.com/wwheaton.

My success in building the system and developing the instructions are
based on the help and guidance of Zak James and Puneet Kishor who both
participated with me in this effort.  Thanks to them for their help.

Cheers-
Bill Wheaton