[Mapserver-users] WMS

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 11 10:36:16 EST 2003

--------------4D34A1A1AD019B607BBC5B19

Stefan Schwarzer wrote:

> I used before TYPE RASTER, but nothing moved. So I tried it with POINT
> - which didn't make too much sense. But one never knows...

Layer type should be set to RASTER but if you set it to POINT then
MapServer will change it back to RASTER internally.  I was unable to
reproduce the problem, there must be something missing at the map
level.  Also note that and the wms_srs metadata value should be
"EPSG:4326" in uppercase but that didn't seem to have an impact in this
case.

I attached below a mapfile that does work for me.  You should be able to
isolate the problem if you compare it with yours.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca
--------------4D34A1A1AD019B607BBC5B19

MAP