[Mapserver-users] A suggestion for list divisions

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Tue Mar 11 11:54:14 EST 2003

Dan,

Yes, sometimes it seems like most of the traffic on this list is
about mapserver installation or javascript, but you'd miss out on a
lot of important tips if you isolated yourself on a perl mapscript
users island :)  Besides, IMO, if you've ever benefited from help
on the list when getting started, you've an obligation to help
another new user who is struggling with the demo.

Your mail client should let you filter out the background noise to
whatever level you prefer.

peace,
Sean