AW: [Mapserver-users] A suggestion for list divisions

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Mar 11 12:56:41 EST 2003

A better differentiation in the list would be of great interest to me and
some of my colleagues. It is a problem that many well or heavily visited
sites sooner or later have. I would be interested in opinions or suggestions
to this topic.
I don't think its the problem of the bozo questions (which I myself also
sometimes have to post - sorry to all of you). Its rather that the topics
are so broadly spread that it taks a lot of time to digest all of it to find
the little one currently needs.
Maybe links to other discussion groups could be helpful. Maybe the problem
can be solved by using more intelligent Manual Software (nowadays known as
documentation). Does anybody know of an easy to use tool? I think if a lot
of the standard questions could be answered automatically or by o good
documentation it would leave more space for the problems which have not been
solved yet.

Cheers, Arnulf.