[Mapserver-users] A suggestion for list divisions

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Tue Mar 11 13:11:50 EST 2003

I must respectfully disagree.  I learn a great deal from reading the
daily posts and would not like to set up multiple drops.  That would
make my exsisting mail filter more complicated than it has to be.

I am hopeful that someone can assist you in setting up local filtering
to avoid the bits that you do not care to view.  I would be happy to
help if you are using a mail client that I am familiar with.

Were we to split the list we would end up fracturing this growing
community, limiting the amount of cross-method learning.  Please do not
split the list.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell