[Mapserver-users] A suggestion for list divisions

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Mar 11 14:14:10 EST 2003

Don't worry, we're not going to split the list. I has been talked about
before and not done for many of the reasons already mentioned. Most
people would join all the lists anyways to make sure they weren't
missing anything. With cross posting that would make it even worse than
it is now.

More complete documentation would help and anyone can contribute,
either via the WIKI or MapServer Documentation Project
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mdp/).

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> randy james <rjames57 at yahoo.com> 03/11/03 12:45PM >>>
Hi

Please do not split the list, I find that reading the
list as is gives me a understanding of what other
people are doing. Even if i am not working with perl,
(or whatever) i would like to know the problems people
are having and if they found a solution. So i can
choose if i want to get into what they are doing if i
see something i like.

Cheers
Randy