[Mapserver-users] A suggestion for list divisions

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Tue Mar 11 15:26:23 EST 2003

I have to agree with Dan Harris, partially.  I personally wish MapScript was
on a separate list.  For people like me who don't use Mapscript, PHP, or
Perl, posts about MapScript are mostly like someone talking in Japanese.

On the other hand, I think splitting the list up could be taken too far.

-Dan Martin